- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell --> This was the first book by Rowell that I have read and it was amazing!!
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken--> This book was awesome. I loved the world and the powers that this kids have and how they manage to survive all the stuff they have to go through (no spoilers).
- Angelfall by Susan Ee--> I do have to say that I mainly picked up this book because I had some knowledge about angels thanks to the show Supernatural and thats mainly why but this book was incredible! I love how this book is terrifying, sweet and exciting at the same time.
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy--> I first thought that this was going to be just another zombie story but ohh boy was I wrong! The first thing is that there are no zombies and the second one is that it just felt so real to me and I love the fact that there are more than one POV and we know what happens to everyone and it's just fantastic.
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout--> More aliens! But now in Highschool. I have to say that I had low expectations and what really made me read this book was the fact that the main character (Katy) loved books and she even had a book blog!
- Spark(book #2) by Brigid Kemmerer-> This book was addicting and great. I loved the fact that the main character in this book was one of the twins and also I loved his powers, For those of you who haven't read this series you should,thete are people with powers and romance and some action.
- We were liars by E.Lockhart--> This book was unique and mysterious and the main thing about this books it's to go and read it without knowing anything about it.
These were my favorite books that I read this year and even if I had my up and downs it was still great and I hope that 2015 will be even better! :)